Sunday, May 6, 2012

Revenge of the Fifth

Hello May Lovers and Happy Sunday! 


Apologies if my blog today is a bit boring. But it was the "revenge of the fifth" for me. For every fun day I have, there must be a boring day. And that is how it was for me. 


If you remember from my previous post, I said that Saturday was going to be "Saturday Work Day" or something along those lines. It was all true. I worked my Saturday away. I mean it is good that I am earning money because I have to pay for my expenses and all, but it breaks my heart to waste a Saturday. 
But I worked, and while I can't specifically give details about what happened, I can just bring up a guy making a "pedophile"joke, generous tippers and lots of coconut. (No my job isn't illegal or prostitution)
My Dream Job
But after that long day, I finally got home, laughed and am able to sleep.
So yes....I do apologize that my day couldn't have had circus clowns or flying pigs. It was just another day at work. However, I can say that my day was not horrible. It was good. I liked it. Especially the part when I got to come back home. It's the best feeling ever.


Well hopefully tomorrow is more adventurous, but for now: GOOD NIGHT!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment