Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day (May 1st)

Happy May Day my lovely readers!

Cute Squirrel I Drew at the Gazebo

It is the beginning of a lovely month. I could not stop smiling the entire day because it was so pretty.
I started out with a great morning of getting ready, eating a Nutri-Grain bar, studying for my exam, and going to design class. 
I was ready to go outside and walk out to class. All of sudden, I realize what a gorgeous day it is. The flowers were all colorful, the sun was shining and the wind was blowing. All I needed was this huge spring song playing in the background for me to start skipping like a little child. 


After class and having lunch, I decided to enjoy the outdoors and study at my school's Gazebo. 


However, May did not want me to study. Once I got to the Gazebo, the wind was telling me "Don't study! Enjoy this lovely weather in the shade! If you try to study, I am going to make the wind turn into a tornado!" And it did that! 
GAZEBO


Sadly, I had to study. So when I was getting ready to leave, I realized that this was going to be my last time hanging out at the Gazebo for the school year. It was a symbolic farewell for me since this is my last full day here at my school. It was fun. I thoroughly enjoyed my last "hoorah" here and I have May to thank for that.
 Have a lovely day people! :)
***wish me luck on the exam please***

No comments:

Post a Comment