Friday, May 4, 2012

May 3rd

Hello my fellow May lovers! 
Happy friday to you all. 
My sincere apologies that my Thursday post is this late. Just barely got home and ready to explain all that happened on May 3rd!! 


I planned it all out. I was going to be productive. 
1-Wake up at 7 am
2-Clean my room
3-Organize my clothes
4-More chores
5-Do my Rhetoric paper
6-Study for another essay
7-Fun time


Well....my morning did not really turn out that way...
1-Woke up at 7:20 am
2-Fell asleep again and woke up at 9:11 am instead
3-Watched "Secret Life of the American Teenager" (am i the only one who wants to slap amy?)
Source: lessoninmotivation (Me today...yes I used a cat picture) 
4-Watched "Big Bang Theory"
5-Ate a banana 
6-Watched "The Matrix"
7-Started "The Matrix Reloaded"
8-Had lunch with my mom
9-Finished "The Matrix Reloaded"
10-Ate grapes
11-Watched "Arthur" (the awesome episode where they have music videos)
12- Waiting for my mom and sister to come home


So basically my day was pretty much sit on the couch, watch tv, and eat.
Pretty chill day, but sadly my mood turned a bit sour. Complete boredom does that to me. I get irritated so easily and have a bad mood. And I hated that because it is May and I am suppose to be in a awesome mood this whole month. But I guess we all have our low days.


Source: pigeonsandplanes (Death Cab for Cutie)
Luckily, today was also "Death Cab for Cutie" Day. They had a concert today at SMU and I went with my sisters. The seats were far, but the view was great. They played all the songs I loved. Ben Gibbard's voice is just amazing. Singing and talking. The smoothness of his voice just leaves you with a feeling I can't explain. Plus all the sad songs he sang at the concert went along well with my sour mood, that it actually made me feel better. Ironic, right? 


So at the end of the night, I had a great time. After the concert my sisters and I went to Taco Bell for a late snack and drink. And now I am back home and looking forward to my 5 hour nap I am going to have today. 


Thank you "Death Cab for Cutie" for coming to Dallas in May and turning my "sour and dull" day awesome!! 
Oh May, you always do have awesome surprises for me! 


Well readers have a great day! 
(or good night) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment